Subject: Invitation to the Fall Session of World Technology Congress, Held at House of Lords, UK Parliament.
From: "Executive Secretary" <[email-masked]>
To: "MKM info"
Cc: "Jasmine Fersi" <[email-masked]>, "Dominika Haberova" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 18:54:16 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

For the attention of Mr. Tiit Riisalo, Minister of Economic Affairs and 
Information Technology

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to extend an invitation to Mr. Tiit Riisalo to attend the 4th 
Fall Session of the World Technology Congress, which will be held at the 
House of Lords in the UK Parliament on 6th September 2024. My name is Sub 
Kuchi, and I am writing on behalf of the World Technology Congress.

The event will focus heavily on AI and its estimated value in contributing 
to the global economy, which is expected to reach $15.7 trillion by 2030. As 
this trend shows no signs of slowing down, it is essential to prepare for 
the potential of significant global disruption that will determine our 
collective future. A roadmap for the future of work, economic disruption, 
and global trade and investment is crucial.

To address these topics, we have invited several industry leaders, including 
the Lord Mayor of London, Michael Mainelli, who will lead discussions on 
Ethical AI initiatives. Other speakers include the Head of Gen AI from 
Microsoft, the CEO of the largest Qatar-based bank, and many other industry 
executives. An expert Financial Times reporter will moderate the panel.

The insights gained from this exploration will help shed light on the role 
that new Ethical AI initiatives could play in boardroom discussions. Your 
participation will contribute directly to mitigating these risks in the 
future while leveraging the capabilities of the AI-driven economy safely and 
responsibly.

The event features a common session in the afternoon, followed by a WTC 
Banquet. You are invited to attend both. The common session will be held in 
the Cholomondoley Room of the House of Lords and is by invitation only. We 
will be joined by a highly selected guest list of experts and leaders. The 
WTC Banquet is a closed-door event with a maximum guest list of 30 people. 
We will be joined by global CEOs of financial institutions, Tech CEOs, 
policymakers, and media executives.

So far, we have received confirmations from various ministers and 
policymakers across different EU states. Kindly let us know how best we can 
facilitate your attendance. If you'd like us to liaise with your embassy 
officials in the UK, our Government Relations & Program Director, Dominika 
Haberova, will be more than happy to assist you.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Yours sincerely

Sub Kuchi

World Technology Congress

GR Team: +44 7455 748 787

 <http://www.worldtechnologycongress.org> www.worldtechnologycongress.org

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Headquartered at

Route de Saint-Cerque 24bis,

#1002, Nyon, VD 1260, Switzerland.